After Sales Services – RMK Merrill-Stevens Boatyard
Yacht Repair and Refit since 1885
The Merrill-Sevens difference… offering unique service, repair and warranty capabilities with the support of the RMK Merrill-Stevens shipyard conveniently located in Miami. The connection between Merrill-Stevens Yachts and the RMK Merrill-Stevens shipyard delivers a complete end to end service. RMK Merrill-Stevens’ After Care Services Division is an official service and warranty center for Sealine yachts. Our maintenance program is custom designed to keep these exceptional boats running like new.
Contact your personal Sealine Yacht concierge at 305-324-5211
Whether you’re buying a new yacht or restoring an old gem, RMK Merrill-Stevens offers a variety of marine services by top-notch experts to ensure superior service and quality from planning through completion. RMK Merrill-Stevens specializes in the refit and repair of the world’s finest yachts and vessels and handles diverse projects of all sizes.
- Welding and fabrication
- Fiberglass and composite
- Painting and refinishing
- Mechanical and pipework
- Running gear and bottom work
- Stabilizers and hydraulics
- Air conditioning and refrigeration
- Electrical and electronics
- Carpentry and joinery
- Conveniently located near downtown Miami, Miami International Airport and Miami Beach
- Easily accessible on the Miami River
- 240’ superyacht covered working berths
- On-site fueling including Rec 90 & diesel
- Customer storage, workshops, & office space available
Now under new management, RMK Merrill-Stevens is a full service shipyard dedicated to the refit and repair of the world’s finest yachts and vessels since 1885. Work is of the highest international standards and meets classification societies requirements including ABS, Lloyds, and USCG regulations.